Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Arena Project

So a bunch of my friends know that I have been working at Visual Goodness for the last couple of months on a very exciting Project for me as an intern. I have done a lot of 3D work and some Motion Graphics work. Though what has taken up the bulk of my time has been “The Arena Project”. “The Arena Project” is an online turned based Flash Web game that has been a pet project at VG for a while now. I have excitingly been put in charge of Character design and general concept art. For now I am going to show you a few of the rejected monster sketches that have been done for the game and I hope you enjoy.

"Face Eater"



"Rock Elemental"



"Water Elemental"



"Screamer"

2 comments:

  1. hey man remember me? Its Alfonso I meet you freshman year at SVA. How you been? Nice line drawing, I like how you use a thick line around the figure, makes it read from across the room. Also Cool models, specially the vehicle. Some really nice work in here man you should put more. take care.

    A.D.L.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man long time no see how was switching schools?

    ReplyDelete