Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Way to forget the art BRYaaaaan!

Yesterday I started up the blogging again yesterday. Thought looking back I set things in motion on a completely different path than this blog was meant for. I got carried away and I didn't post any art. So to make up for that since this is an ART Blog, here is the character design for my first project in my sculpting class at SVA. The class is being taught by the great Dave Cortes of http://www.inuart.com/. He is known for making amazing action figures for companies like Hasbro Toys and Marvel. If you are an avid toy collector I'm sure you have seen his stuff. Lately he is know for making the toys for the Hell Boy comics and movies.

Here's the model sheet I created for the first sculpt. Though I'm not really sure what this guys back story is yet I have some thing cooking but, I wanna see what you guys feel his deal is.



I will post some the art from thesis in a few days, I hope it is well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment